Let World-Champion Kickboxer and Kickboxing Fitness Expert Erik Marshall show you the RIGHT WAY to teach Kickboxing Fitness…. Get Certified as a Kickboxing Fitness Trainer.
The Kickboxing Fitness Institute’s Certified Kickboxing Fitness Trainer
Get a Must-Have Specialty Fitness Certification from the Kickboxing Fitness Institute:
Become a Certified Kickboxing Fitness Trainer
Let a World Champion Kickboxer and Kickboxing Fitness Expert Show You the RIGHT WAY to Teach Kickboxing Fitness…and receive a proven, money-making Kickboxing Fitness Marketing Guide to attract the best clients…ABSOLUTELY FREE
Why Kickboxing Fitness is a Must-Have Certification
- It remains one of the best workouts to help your clients get into top mental and physical shape.
- Your clients learn the conditioning secrets of fighters, who are among the best-conditioned athletes anywhere – but without having to fight.
- Help your clients strengthen their core, so that they cross-train for any sport where core strength is so critical.
- You are also teaching self-defense.
- You help people improve self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Your clients will have a blast while getting away from generic training programs.
- Your clients will rave to their friends that they are doing something cool and different.
- You have the opportunity to get all the clients you can handle: personal training, small groups, evening classes, seminars, and youth programs.
- Remember: Kickboxing Fitness clients don’t want to fight in a ring. They want to “learn to fight without the fight.” They want to get in the best shape of their lives, using kickboxing techniques and conditioning as a way to do it. SO ANYBODY WHO CAN FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS CAN BECOME A CERTIFIED KICKBOXING FITNESS TRAINER. You don’t need to know martial arts or how to fight. You also don’t need to invest lots of money in equipment.
Advantages of The Kickboxing Fitness Institute’s Certified Kickboxing Fitness Trainer Certification
- The program developer, Erik Marshall, has unbeatable qualifications as a world champion kickboxer. While he has traveled the world as a champion fighter, he remains a down to earth trainer who continues to train his clients in the best practices of kickboxing fitness, and stays grounded in what it takes to run a successful fitness practice.
- The materials are comprehensive and practical, taking you from warm ups to specific drills, warm downs, and sample class training agendas.
- This program is not about the “Hollywood” style programs that are all sizzle and no substance, with people punching and kicking the wrong way. This is about real form and proper technique – but still about a varied workout that is fun and exciting.
- The price is extremely affordable compared to any other program on the market.
- It is easy to learn and implement. We emphasize application, not theory. The program breaks everything down into step-by-step format.
- We always include a marketing manual with our programs so that you can attract high-paying clients.
- You get ongoing support anytime you need it!
- Approved for 20 CEUs with ISSA and NFPTA.
“Kickboxing Fitness has changed my life by making me do a regular routine for the past 3 months. I have lost 8lbs and built lean muscle. I will keep going even after I reach my goals. This is the only workout I really like and will keep on doing.”
Everything you need to start immediately!
- Comprehensive manual. You receive everything you need to know to become a Kickboxing Fitness Trainer, in step-by-step format and with 153 photos of everyday people (not seasoned professional athletes or models that other programs use) to demonstrate correct and incorrect form and technique. When we say everything is included, we mean it: getting started, wrapping hands, safety, warning up, basic stance, basic kicks and punches, training in stations with large classes, combinations, conditioning, strength training, conditioning, workouts and programs for different types of clients, agility and moving around, motivating clients, and MUCH MORE. This is a comprehensive manual that you will refer to again and again. PLUS, we tell you EXACTLY what you need to do to train specific types of clients, literally down to the minute with point by point plans.
- DVD of real people and professionals showing proper stance, punches, combinations, and workout routines. You get a DVD with short, easy-to-follow video clips of 22 different routines (that’s about 90 minutes of video), so that you can quickly learn and teach them. This is in addition to 153 still photos showing precise technique.
- Certificate on 11.5 X 8” quality card stock paper suitable for framing.
- Member area with all videos and content for 24/7 access.
- The Kickboxing Fitness Trainer’s Marketing Guide. You get a practical and proven guide to marketing Kickboxing Fitness programs in your community. Easy to read and understand, the Guide shows you exactly how to attract high-paying clients — step-by-step, by the numbers. If you can read and follow simple, very easy-to-understand directions, this Manual will make you lots of money.
- 20 CEUs from ISSA and NFPT.
About Your Trainer, Erik Marshall
Erik has traveled and competed across the country and the world. He is a second degree black belt in Moodokwan, or full contact kickboxing, and is an eight-time amateur and three-time professional kickboxing champion (including two professional world titles and five amateur world titles).
He owns and operates Xtreme Marshall Arts, a leading training center for martial arts and fitness. He is a member of the International Sport Karate Association (ISKA), United States Kickboxing Association (USKBA), International Kickboxing Federation (IKF), World Kickboxing Organization (WKO), and Professional Kickboxing Federation (PKF).
Most importantly, Erik knows how to run an exciting Kickboxing Fitness workout. He has developed a step-by-step system for leading classes that keep children, youths, and adults coming back. He teaches trainers from all over the world how to run an effective class, from warming up to teaching proper form, setting up stations that keep people engaged, to closing out a class or personal training session.
What People Are Saying About This Program
Since joining Erik’s program I have been in the best shape of my life.
Always being the FAT KID I finally decided to do something about it, and joined Erik’s Kickboxing Fitness program. It is a well-mixed class of cardio, weights and punching and kicking combinations. I have lost 40 lbs in 8 months. The weight loss has changed me in all aspects of life: work, social, and personal. My energy and self-esteem have gone through the roof. It is one of the best things that has every happened to me.
Since working with Erik I have lost weight, toned my muscles and increased my cardiovascular fitness. Every class is different so its always fun and never boring. The instructors make you feel at ease and make exercising fun.
Kickboxing Fitness has changed my life: losing weight, becoming physically fit, making new friends, helping me relieve stress, getting me interested in taking care of my body and mind; it keeps me occupied and I like the friendly, family-oriented environment.
Erik’s program has changed my life by relieving stress and now I am competing in the ring kickboxing.
Kickboxing Fitness has changed my life by making me do a regular routine for the past 3 months. I have lost 8lbs and built lean muscle. I will keep going even after I reach my goals. This is the only workout I really like and will keep on doing.
Erik Marshall’s teaching has changed my life in many ways I never thought possible. I have really enjoyed working out, to the point that I brag at work about doing Kickboxing Fitness. I have lost a lot of weight and feel so much more confident in myself. Kickboxing Fitness makes me feel good. Thanks so much for making my life better. YOU GUYS ROCK
Kickboxing Fitness has allowed me to focus better in other aspects of life outside of class. The ability to concentrate better at work when it is hectic, is one example. I have also learned to keep pushing myself even when I’m unsure that I can keep going, but in the end I’m able to finish.
The ability to get in shape and learn some self defense is what keeps me coming year after year.
Erik Marshall is a no-nonsense martial artist. He was one of the few instructors that was enough of a visionary to look into kettlebell training before it started to become popular. I had the opportunity to work with him and his team on that. As a kick-boxing fitness instructor, Erik is ‘the man.’
How It Works
We have made it super easy and fast for you to become a Certified Kickboxing Fitness Trainer.
This program is designed to get you certified quickly. All you need is a few hours to read the materials at your pace. The materials are simple, easy-to-follow, step-by-step and include a DVD and dozens and dozens of photos to help you learn fast.
You can be certified as quickly as you want – even within a couple of weeks.
Remember – your program includes one-on-one coaching, so that if you ever need questions answered, you will get a fast, personal response.
It is easy to get started. Simply sign up on this page and we ship your materials out within one business day via Priority Mail. Shipping is included in your price.
Register here to get started now…
Your investment in this program is $237.50, payable in five monthly installments of $47.50. Or, you can pay $197.50 up front and save $40. That’s all! Simply click the button below to choose the payment option that works best for you.
A single new client pays for this program many times over. You don’t have to think long and hard to calculate your return on investment. Other programs charge literally thousands of dollars for this type of content. You don’t need to do that!
Register today. This is a must-have fitness niche and we show you everything you need to know to run in-demand programs with a wide variety of clients who can’t wait to learn how to be faster and more agile. Why wouldn’t you?