Offer a remarkably innovative and effective Strength and Conditioning Program to your clients…. ”Strength for the Streets” Fitness Trainer
American Strength Training Institute’s “Strength for the Streets” Fitness Trainer
Get a Must-Have Specialty Fitness Certification:
Become a Strengths for the Streets Trainer from
The American Strength Training Institute
The American Strength Training Institute
Real-World, Innovative Strength and Conditioning for SIGNIFICANT AND MEASURABLE RESULTS
Why “Strengths for the Streets” is a Must-Have Program for Fitness Professionals
- “Strengths for the Streets” solves the following problems that are all too common for most fitness trainers:
- Weight machines and treadmills are common in most fitness centers. However, results are not, and clients quickly get bored with the same old routines.
- Fitness professionals are tired of giving clients “pretend fitness.” They want to give people the results they came for, and keep them coming back.
- Too many fitness professionals offer the same boring, “standard” programs – and so come across as generic and “dime a dozen.”
- This is one of the most innovative, creative, and effective strength and conditioning programs available. It is a way to set your fitness programs apart, get REAL results, improve client retention, and earn rave reviews and a stream of referrals.
- The program was developed over the past 30 years using best practices in fitness from across the globe. Today the best-conditioned athletes increasingly rely on this type of strength conditioning, including golfers, football players, boxers, wrestlers, mixed martial artists, and military personnel. At the same time, everyday fitness enthusiasts are enjoying the health benefits that this approach brings to them.
Advantages of The American Strength Training Institute’s “Strength for the Streets” Trainer Program
- The program developer, Frank DiMeo, has unbeatable qualifications as a personal trainer and strength and conditioning coach.
- Simple to learn and teach – and yet totally unique and innovative.
- Gets REAL results for you and your clients – including significant and measurable increases in strength, power, muscle endurance, flexibility, and balance – without causing them to bulk up or gain weight.
- Multi-faceted, fast-paced, fun, and energizing.
- Provides an irresistible challenge to any level of fitness and yet can be enjoyed by anyone in reasonable health.
- Fits into your clients’ busy schedules; each workout can be completed in 30 minutes or less.
- You have the opportunity to set your fitness practice apart and WAY ahead of your competition.
- This program provides people with the kind of strength they need if they are ever faced with a self-defense situation or need to respond to an emergency. It can literally make the difference between life and death.
- The price is extremely affordable compared to any other program on the market.
- It is easy to learn and implement. We emphasize application, not theory. The program breaks everything down into step-by-step format.
- We always include a marketing manual with our programs so that you can attract high-paying clients.
- You get ongoing support anytime you need it!
- Approved for 20 CEUs with ISSA and NFPTA.
“Your ‘Strength for the Streets’ Program is exactly what men and women need a big dose of nowadays! There’s too much complication and fancy methods out there delivering lackluster results. Your program is the cure for getting men and women back into hard work with great results!”
Everything you need to start immediately!
- The “Strength for the Streets” Trainer’s Program Manual. You receive everything you need to know to provide “Strength for the Streets” workouts, in step-by-step format and with 214 photos of ORDINARY EVERYDAY PEOPLE to demonstrate right and wrong form and technique. When we say everything is included, we mean it: getting started, safety, warming up, contracts and waivers, detailed exercise routines, equipment options, sample workout agenda, AND MUCH MORE. This is a comprehensive manual that you will refer to again and again. PLUS, we tell you EXACTLY what you need to do to train your clients, literally down to the minute with point by point plans.
- TWO video DVDs of real people and professionals demonstrating each exercise and workout routine with step-by-step instructions. You get TWO DVDs with short, easy-to-follow video clips of 76 different exercises (that’s about 140 minutes of video — well over two hours), so that you can quickly learn and teach them. This is in addition to 214 still photos showing precise technique.
- Certificate on 11.5 X 8” quality card stock paper suitable for framing.
- Member area with all videos and content for 24/7 access.
- The “Strength for the Streets” Marketing Guide. As an exclusive benefit of the program, you get the ultimate guide to marketing “Strength for the Street” and your fitness programs in your community. Easy to read and understand, the Manual shows you exactly how to attract desirable clients — step-by-step, by the numbers. It includes: pricing, marketing ideas, your action plan, setting up group classes, personal training and semi-private classes, women-only programs, and more. If you can read and follow simple, very easy-to-understand directions, this Manual will help you succeed.
- 20 CEUs from ISSA and NFPT.
About Your Trainer, Frank DiMeo
Frank is a former U.S. Army Paratrooper, a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA), and a Certified USAW Club Coach (Olympic Weightlifting). He is also a Crossfit Training Instructor and has completed Instructor Training with Kettlebell Concepts.
His personal story is not unlike the famous “Charles Atlas” story – you know, the guy who got sand kicked in his face and then learned how to get in shape and defend himself. When he was a kid, he was the classic “short, fat kid” and paid the price. At only 10 years of age, he was jumped by four kids with knives, and almost killed.
As a result, he decided to devote my life to learning the secrets of strength and fitness. He has spent decades in a variety of martial arts, and even established a full-contact fighting club back in the 1970s, long before the Ultimate Fighting Championship or popularity of Mixed Martial Arts. He has studied personal defense and kettlebells with Saulius “Sonny” Puzikas, a former Soviet Special Forces (Spetsnaz) soldier. He has learned numerous fitness programs from a variety of cultures (especially The USA, Russia, Israel, China, and Japan) and world-renowned experts.
Working together with these experts, he has taken these many experiences and discoveries and created an alternative to the standard, boring gym workout. He’s refined them so that they provide regular people – of all fitness levels – with the most energizing and unique workout of their lives.
Best of all, this workout provides the kind of real-world strength and endurance required to: respond in any kind of self-defense situation, take action in an emergency (e.g., carry an unconscious victim to safety), be more effective in jobs requiring manual labor, recover from injuries, and function more effectively in everyday life.
What People Are Saying About The “Strength for the Streets” Trainer Program
DOUBLED MY STRENGTH
“I have been working with Frank for the last 10 months. Before starting, I had neglected physical conditioning for the usual reasons – busy work schedule and hectic family life. We have been working out 3 times a week- 30 minutes per session. I have been impressed with Frank’s patience and quiet encouragement. His no nonsense approach has paid dividends for me. I have lost 10 pounds and doubled my strength and aerobic capacity. More importantly, I feel better and have more energy. I would heartily recommend Frank and his program to anyone.”
MORE DISTANCE IN MY GOLF GAME
“Training with kettlebells can help me gain more distance in my golf game and improve my overall endurance.”
“I am astounded at Frank’s strength and endurance. Here is a humble man who has been training for decades, and he still has more strength, power, and endurance than most people in their twenties. Plus, he is a fantastic teacher who can show others how to develop, and teach, the same capabilities.”
GIVES OUR PLAYERS AN EDGE
I believe that your training will give our players a competitive ‘edge’ by increasing their flexibility, strength and endurance.
UNIQUE BLEND OF STRENGTH AND FLEXIBILITY TRAINING
“Mr. DiMeo’s unique blend of strength and flexibility training improves the real world functional ability for clients of all ages.”
THANKS TO FRANK…. I AM 45 AND FEEL GREAT
“Without Frank’s program I probably wouldn’t be able to do Jumping Jacks or run across the street because I have no ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) in my right knee, and only a partial meniscus. Thanks to Frank and the goodness of the LORD, I am 45 and feel great. I am toned up and ready for each day”
TRUE ENDURANCE AND CONFIDENCE
“My boxing fitness clients love working with Frank DiMeo’s ‘Strength for the Streets. His whole-body program builds the kind of real-world strength that boxers, other athletes, and regular people need for true endurance, and confidence-strength without bulking up or losing speed. Every fitness professional should be offering this kind of program for their clients”
ONE OF THE FEW GREAT TEACHERS ON THE PLANET AT THIS TIME
“There are only a few great teachers at any one time on the planet. If you are lucky you will find one of them. They are usually tucked away somewhere without fame. They are the dedicated few who don’t seek knowledge for the wrong reasons. Frank DiMeo is one of the few on the planet at this time. This program is a ticket for a ride you really shouldn’t miss.”
A VERY EFFECTIVE LEADER AND TEACHER
“Frank DiMeo is a patient, thoughtful and skilled trainer. He is quiet and humble yet a very effective leader and teacher. I recommend his training program to people of all ages.”
INCREASE STRENGTH WHILE INCREASING JOINT STABILITY
“Frank DiMeo’s…program is a unique way to create stability for all joint areas involved, through movement during exercises. As a therapist, I try to achieve this with our therapy patients for joint stability for future injury prevention. This program would be an asset for all ages who want to increase their strength while increasing joint stability.”
How The “Strength for the Streets” Trainer Program Works
We have made it super easy and fast for you to become a “Strength for the Streets” Trainer.
This program is designed to get you certified quickly. All you need is a few hours to read the materials at your pace. The materials are simple, easy-to-follow, step-by-step and include a DVD and dozens and dozens of photos to help you learn fast.
You can receive your Certificate as quickly as you want – even within a couple of weeks.
Remember – your program includes one-on-one coaching, so that if you ever need questions answered, you will get a fast, personal response.
It is easy to get started. Simply sign up on this page and we ship your materials out within one business day via Priority Mail. Shipping is included in your price.
Register here to get started now…
Your investment in this program is $237.50, payable in five monthly installments of $47.50. Or, you can pay $197.50 up front and save $40. That’s all! Simply click the button below to choose the payment option that works best for you.
A single new client pays for this program many times over. You don’t have to think long and hard to calculate your return on investment. Other programs charge literally thousands of dollars for this type of content. You don’t need to do that!
Register today. This is a must-have fitness niche and we show you everything you need to know to run in-demand programs with a wide variety of clients who can’t wait to learn how to be faster and more agile. Why wouldn’t you?