Tap into the sizzling market for YOUTH speed & conditioning training…. Get Certified as a Youth Athlete Fitness Trainer
The Youth Athlete Performance Institute’s Certified Youth Athlete Trainer
Get a Must-Have Specialty Fitness Certification:
Become a Certified Youth Athlete Fitness Trainer with the Youth Athlete Performance Institute
Tap Into the SIZZLING Market for Youth Speed & Conditioning Training
Help youth athletes improve their speed, agility, endurance, and strength –
and watch your income and status in the fitness community go up like a rocket!
Why Youth Athlete Trainer is a Must-Have Certification
- There are millions and millions of young athletes looking for an edge – and their parents are more than willing to pay money to give them that extra edge..
- So much is at stake for youth athletes – from college admission and scholarships to their legacy as an athlete in their community – that they will go out of their way to seek out programs that help them be even better.
- You can help, by providing youth athletes with the training program they need to improve their speed, agility, conditioning, strength, balance, mental toughness, and overall performance – regardless of their specific sport.
- You don’t have to be an expert in a specific sport.
- There is incredible flexibility and variety in how you work with youth – one-on-one, groups, camps, partnering with teams, working sports leagues and tennis clubs…
- Make a huge difference to youth and their families – literally change lives.
Advantages of The Youth Athlete Performance Institute’s Certified Youth Athlete Fitness Trainer Certification
- The program developer, Andre Hudson, has unbeatable qualifications as a world-class athlete, trainer, and motivator.
- Reveals the proven keys to making gains in speed, agility, conditioning, endurance, strength, balance, and mental toughness.
- Focuses on dynamic workouts that strengthen joints without straining them, and thus helps athletes avoid injury while they get faster, stronger, and more agile.
- Goes against the usual “macho” and “max out” philosophies of training, and instead focuses on what gets the most results with the lowest chance of injury.
- Makes exponential gains in performance compared to the usual school team workouts.
- Lays everything out in a step-by-step, easy-to-follow process.
- No expensive equipment or facilities required.
- Applies to any sport where speed, agility, conditioning, strength, and endurance are important. The program isolates and focuses the keys to success.
- Includes a marketing manual to help you attract desirable clients and establish yourself as the go-to professional in your market.
- Comes with ongoing support. This is not just a book that you read or a DVD set that you watch. We are here to answer your specific questions.
- The materials are comprehensive and practical, taking you from warm ups to specific drills, warm downs, and sample class training agendas.
- The price is extremely affordable compared to any other program on the market.
- It is easy to learn and implement. We emphasize application, not theory. The program breaks everything down into step-by-step format.
- Approved for 20 CEUs with ISSA and NFPTA.
Andre Hudson is one of the best trainers I have ever met. He can motivate even the most unmotivated person and with his ability to transfer his positive energy and enthusiasm, as well as his knowledge of training and nutrition, success is inevitable for his client. On top of that, Andre’s genuine care for his clientele is what separates him from the rest. Even if he had half the knowledge he has about training, this care for others would still make him a much better trainer than most.
Everything you need to start immediately!
- Comprehensive Youth Athlete Trainer Manual. This manual takes you through everything you need to know to train youth athletes to improve speed, agility, balance, strength, and endurance: training regimens for different types of athletes, avoiding injury, motivational strategies, understanding the psychology of the youth athlete, a database of over 50 exercise routines, a proven nutrition plan, running weekly one-on-one or group sessions, setting up training camps, training on different playing surfaces, and agendas for specific situations and types of athletes. Exercises include: warm ups, speed and agility drills, resistance work for speed and conditioning, endurance building and tag sprints, quick feet and ladder drills, resistance bands for strength training, tire drills, rocket ropes, cone drills, plyometrics, and more. This proprietary manual is your exclusive guide to working with youth athletes.
- DVD demonstrating over 50 Elite Drills Specifically for Youth Athletes. Andre Hudson is famous for matching high-energy workouts with a focus on precise form for maximum results. Your DVD is packed with videos that show you Andre in action, working with elite youth athletes, both to demonstrate exercise routines and common corrections to make, and showing how to inject some infectious enthusiasm into your workouts. This DVD is a reference guide for you, and include 50 exercises – all described in your manual so that you can learn the way that works best for you. Note: These videos are also uploaded to your member area for 24/7 access.
- Certificate attesting to your status as a Youth Athlete Trainer on 11.5 X 8” quality card stock paper suitable for framing.
- BONUS Certificate as Speed & Agility Trainer with the Youth Athlete Performance Institute.
- Member area with all videos and content for 24/7 access.
- Marketing Manual to Attract High-Paying Clients and Be THE Go-To Fitness Professional in Your Community. Many fitness professionals struggle when it comes to earning the money they deserve. Your Youth Athlete Performance Institute Marketing Manual shows you a proven system – including sample marketing collateral – to attract clients. If you can follow step-by-step instructions, this marketing manual could give you the income you want and deserve.
- 20 CEUs from ISSA and NFPT.
About Your Trainer, Andre Hudson
Andre is an incredibly-conditioned athlete known for his speed, agility, strength and endurance. He started his career as an elite high school football player, served in active military duty, is a successful half-Iron Man competitor, and today is known for consistent top-ten placements in international skyscraper stair-climbing competitions. Thanks to his sculpted physique and perfect form while training, he is frequently sought out to be an in-studio model for fitness product infomercials and fitness manuals.
Most importantly, Andre trains top amateur and professional athletes, who come to him from around the world for his unique system for physical and mental conditioning. He works with some of the top tennis, football, baseball, and soccer programs in the country. Andre has developed a high-energy, positive, motivational program to teach aspiring athletes to make phenomenal leaps in their speed, agility, balance, strength, and endurance. One parent says, “My kid used to spend hours in his high school weight room. But he wasn’t getting benefits. Thirty minutes with Andre gives him 100 times more results in speed, strength, and conditioning than any of the time he spends doing traditional training.”
What People Are Saying About This Program
Andre is a master of his craft, and the best trainer I have met throughout my athletic career. I first met Andre when I was in high school; I had just finished my first track season. I came to Andre to better myself as a runner. Andre trained me over the next year, during this time I achieved some of my greatest improvements as an athlete. He created a program that was specific to my sport, he challenged and inspired me. My next track season, I was district and regional champion, and finished second in the state championship. I competed in the Junior Olympic Games that summer. Andre’s guidance brought a whole new dimension to my training that other competitors lacked. Andre is a motivator with a gung-ho attitude that does not just train people, he teaches mental toughness, and perseverance to bring you to the next level. I am now a collegiate runner at the University of Tampa. I still seek guidance and advice from Andre to this day.
Your workouts are tough, but that perfect mixture of humor shined through in your leadership of every class. You have a way of leading a group, and speaking to every participant on an individual basis; holding us accountable for our actions. Your classes are like waking the sleeping giant within. I always wanted to be a personal trainer because it was something I felt truly passionate about – however I never felt like I ‘looked’ the part. Three months, 15 pounds and 16 ½ inches later, I have met my goal. I’m proud to say that here I am a year later, a Certified Personal Trainer through NASM and now a business owner of my very own boot camp company. I am changing and shaping lives in a positive way, and that is what drives me every day of my life. Not one day goes by that I don’t thank you in my mind for the special gift you gave me – the courage, strength, and tool I needed to pursue my dream and find happiness. And most of all, to reach my full potential in life. Any person that experiences your training workouts is lucky. I hope to be even one-tenth the trainer you were for me.
My life made a 360 degree turn after seeing your energy and passion for health and fitness. You got me completely motivated to get in shape. Your drive was contagious. Your guidance has directed my life as a personal trainer and also got me training for the women’s Tri Fitness Competition. If there is one person in this world who is doing what they were put on this earth to do Andre is it. Anyone who is lucky enough to be coached by you is bound to achieve success just like me.
How It Works
We have made it super easy and fast for you to become a Certified Youth Athlete Trainer.
This program is designed to get you certified quickly. All you need is a few hours to read the materials at your pace. The materials are simple, easy-to-follow, step-by-step and include a DVD and dozens and dozens of photos to help you learn fast.
You can be certified as quickly as you want – even within a couple of weeks.
Remember – your program includes one-on-one coaching, so that if you ever need questions answered, you will get a fast, personal response.
It is easy to get started. Simply sign up on this page and we ship your materials out within one business day via Priority Mail. Shipping is included in your price.
Register here to get started now…
Your investment in this program is $190, payable in four monthly installments of $47.50. Or, you can pay $150.00 up front and save $40. That’s all! Simply click the button below to choose the payment option that works best for you.
A single new client pays for this program many times over. You don’t have to think long and hard to calculate your return on investment. Other programs charge literally thousands of dollars for this type of content. You don’t need to do that!
Register today. This is a must-have fitness niche and we show you everything you need to know to run in-demand programs with a wide variety of clients who can’t wait to learn how to be faster and more agile. Why wouldn’t you?